The iHistory WW2 Contest has been getting a lot of attention from the education and military community this Fall! Below are some of the highlights.
- Featured on the social media of: National WWII Memorial, and the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund
- Recent Newsletters by: Ronald Reagan Library, National History Club, and Military Connection.
- Veterans History Project RSS Feed (September 5th)
- Video websites: Videomaker and Online Video Contests
- Humanities & Social Sciences Online – Teens to Bridge Generational Gap
- News-Sun Lake County (Chicago Sun-Times) – WWII video contest sends teen films to Library of Congress
- Eagle-Tribune – Contest for teens filming World War II veterans begins
- Investors.com – iHistory WW2 Video Contest for Teens Launches Today
- Lost in the Movies (blog) – Generations Linked by Video
Have your local teachers and community heard about the iHistory WW2 Contest? If not, download/print our flyer handout, Click Here, and take it to your school, American Legion or VFW Post, newspaper, or radio station!